This total spectrum disinfectant has no adverse side effects on people, animals, equipment and surfaces. It is registered by the APVMA for use in animal production and housing facilities and is approved by AQIS for use in food export processing and the TGA as a Hospital Grade Disinfectant.It is ecologically friendly and biodegradable and carries a wide range of registrations and approvals from around the world.
It contains an added detergent to give it a capacity to be a one-step combined product for light duty cleaning and disinfectant. F10SC is used for general hard surfaces such as incubators, brooders, cages and boxes and aviary air space (fogging/misting) disinfection, food and seed decontamination, egg washing and improving water quality.
• Kills all types of pathogen—F10SC is bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal and sporicidal
• Minimal chance of microbial resistance due to F10SC’s unique benzalkonium chloride and polyhexamethylene biguanide combination of actives and mode of action
• *Rapid kill times—less than 30 secs for gram positive bacteria, 60 secs for gram negative bacteria, Canine Parvovirus 15 mins (new testing Nov 2012)
• **Successfully tested against various influenza viruses at a concentration of 1:500 in 10 mins
• Non-corrosive, non-toxic, non-tainting, non-irritating, aldehyde-free
• Highly cost effective
• Biodegradable & ecologically friendly
• Diluted solution remains active for long periods of time
• Tried, tested, independently verified and documented, and approved around the world
How to Use
• General disinfection of hard surfaces dilute to 1:500 (2ml in 1 litre)
• High level disinfectant against bacteria, fungi, and most viruses dilute at 1:250 (4ml to 1 litre)
• For the most resistant viruses such as PBFD dilute at 1:125 (8ml to 1 litre)
• Egg wash and food decontamination dilute at 1:500 (2ml in 1 litre)